My first act as returning book blogger is to sign up for the beloved community event: Review Copy Cleanup. Why? Because I love me some Vicky and Celine and my TBR pile is pretty much review books so it’s really a win/win situation right there.
I shan’t presume that you know what this particularly blogger event is so here you go:
The Review Copy Cleanup is a month long event in which book bloggers the world over set themselves to the epic task of cleaning up their unwieldy review piles somewhat. Many of us end up with way too many review books and too little time, so Celine and Vicky came up with the Review Copy Cleanup in which we sign up to cheer each other on and have a bit of fun with the task. Not that it’s not fun, we wouldn’t have accepted these books if they weren’t potentially awesome, right?
(From Vicky’s blog)
- The Review Copy Cleanup 4.0 runs from 1 to 28 February
- It starts and ends at midnight according to your local timezone to avoid confusion
- To sign up, just fill in the linky
below. Link to your sign up post directly, please! The linky is the same on both of our blogs, so you only have to sign up once
- The linky will close on the 15th, so make you sign up before then
- When you post your sign up post on your blog, either include the challenge button with your post or link it back to
thisarticle so that people know where to sign up. Thanks! (:
- Every book you received for review counts towards the challenge, both e-books and hard copies (even audiobooks for review, if you have those), including all genres and lengths
- Feel free to use the #RCCleanup hashtag on Twitter for your RCC related tweets or join in the Twitter party at http://tweetchat.com/room/RCCleanup and meet lots of awesome bloggers (:
- At the end of every week we will post our personal updates, and we’ll include a linky for you to add yours!
So I shan’t be setting myself a goal of a particular amount of books to read as I’m still verry slowly getting back into the reading groove and struggling to work the time in around gaming, work, various sleep schedules, tiredness, and so on, but I will leave you a picture of the pile I’ve got sat on my desk purely for the sake of taunting me into reading more.
Come join in too! Is much fun and no pressure.